We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time and each such change shall be effective immediately upon posting. please check these terms periodically for changes. your continued use of this site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
Last Update: 20th March 2020
1. We take one month’s fee ( teacher’s part ) as Edook fee. No extra cost or fee is to be taken from the parents.
2. The parent can pay Edook’s part of the fee directly to Edook, and the teachers part of the fee directly to the teacher in any convenient method respectively.
3. Payment is to be made by the first week of each month. It’s the default term for all online & offline tuitions. Payment is to be done in advance by the parents, the whole payment is to be given to us in the first month and from next month, the parents can pay directly to the teacher.
4. The account details of the payment to Edook will be given to the parent once the tuition gets finalized.
In case of any issue from our end, we refund the extra amount within 24hr, Given the pay is already done in advance. We also provide a replacement of the tutor, if required by parents (at no extra cost).
Makeup class term:
1. In the case of a teacher’s absence due to any reason being health issues, vacation, or any entertainment purpose,the class has to be recovered by the teacher later.
2. If the student is ill for one class,class postponed to be rescheduled later by the teacher.
3. In case of dire emergencies at student’s place (eg: death, accidents, etc), classes cancelled to be rescheduled by the teacher later [not more than 2 days].
4. In case of strikes and natural calamities (heavy rains, earthquake etc) classes postponed to be rescheduled later by the teacher.
5. Students missing classes on account of vacation or any other entertainment purpose (birthdays, marriages, etc), can not claim for recovery of classes.
6. If the student is ill for more than one class, the rest classes are not be recovered by the teacher.
7. None of the classes will be recovered on account of cancellation by the student due to school examination, project, work, or school program.
8. No recovery of classes to be made for unnecessary shuffling of classes.
9. Big National Holidays may vary according to religion and are considered as paid leaves. Any request of compensation of fees will not be possible
We at Edook provide the best tutors from our end for the required subjects. But the overall development of the student depends completely on the school, school teachers, parents, friends, tuition teacher, and the surroundings they are in. We do not give a guarantee about the upliftment of your wards grades but we will definitely work hard to reach the desired goal.
All content included on the Edook Website and delivered to subscribers as part of the service, including text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, audio/video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Edook, or its suppliers.
We strictly restrict you to reproduce our contents or use it, without express written permission from Edook, or its suppliers. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Edook Website. Edook reserves the right to terminate your membership hereunder if Edook, in its sole and absolute discretion, believes that you are in violation of this paragraph, such violations including the copying of content provided to you by us or the copying or other unauthorized use of our proprietary content.
Edook reserves its rights to claim damages from you and/or treat any violation of the terms hereunder as a criminal breach of trust. The use of the Edook services are solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
We strictly restrict you from the following activities:
.Publishing any Edook material in any other media;
.Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
.Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
.Using Edook in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
.Using Edook in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
.You can not use edook, contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
.Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
.We restrict your access to Certain areas of this Website and Edook may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Limitation of liability:
Edook, or any of its officers, directors, and employees, are not liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Edook, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Edook, its affiliates, sponsors, partners, directors, officers and employees harmless from and against, and to reimburse Edook with respect to, any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, judgments, settlements, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable related expenses, legal fees, costs of investigation) arising out of or relating to your breach of this Agreement or use by you or any third party of the Services
.If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
.The Edook is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
.All these Terms constitute the entire agreement between Edook and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction:
.These Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of West Bengal, India. All disputes are subject to