“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives – choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”
Choice, Not Chance.
How many of us are stuck bouncing back and forth between the non-stop onslaught of ‘chance’?
Are we where we want to be, or is it a result of bouncing back and forth from what life throws our way by chance?
I guess both.
However, I think this is the best time to let our choices determine our faith.
Instead of “waiting to see what happens” and then simply reacting to it, what if we take the time to set specific goals & make specific decisions? It seems to be a better approach, right?
Well, today I’m going to place a “choice” your way… and I won’t judge you for the choice you make but I do recommend making it.
Choice One: Learn something new, explore one of the key pieces that make a modern business tick, develop a new skill, which pays you in real-time.
Choice Two: Don’t.
It’s really that simple…
If ‘choice one’ sounds like a plan that could help you, Dig in…
Let’s call it the Bible of Premium online courses. The only guide on the internet, which will provide you with the 350+ Best free online courses on All Trending Skills, which pays you in realtime. From digital marketing and coding to selling, leadership, Photography, finances, and many more. Keep reading to become an expert in whatever subject you feel can best help you succeed.
These courses are created by top experts at Google, Facebook, Harvard, MIT, IIM, etc. Most of the courses are Paid Premium courses and available free for a limited time. Grab it before they start charging again.
So, here is the plan:
1. Select the topic from the Content table, given below (Click there).
2. Select the courses, which suits you the best. I have mentioned the best course at the top of each section.
3. Start learning today only. There is no better time than now.
4. IMPLEMENT: You will receive another article in a few days about all possible ways to make money online.
Before Signing Up for any courses, have a look at the Resources section. It will answer FAQ and tell you all tips & tricks needed for free access (especially for Coursera courses).
If I missed your topic or You have any queries, tell me in the Comment.
If you like the Content quality, Do Share it with your friends in Whatsapp/FB groups.
Table of Contents
Free online courses on digital marketing:
Get certified in the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing from Uncle G itself. Master digital marketing and help grow your business or career. There are 26 modules to explore, all created by Google trainers, packed full of practical exercises and real-world examples to help you turn knowledge into action.
Let’s go deep into different modules of Digital marketing…
A. Facebook marketing, Best free online courses-
- Become a Facebook Blueprint certified professional. Facebook Blueprint Certification program provides you a lot of free online courses on digital marketing. It awards credentials to individuals who demonstrate advanced-level proficiency in various aspects of digital marketing with Facebook products. Learn, Choose the exam, and prepare to boost your CV, credibility, and career. Learn self-paced and step-by-step tutorials that can help you build your digital marketing knowledge.
- Facebook Marketing Course by Hubspot: How to Develop Effective Organic and Paid Strategy.
This course includes everything you need to know to improve and optimize your paid and organic Facebook efforts. Hubspot is one of the best place to learn digital marketing for free.
- Facebook Advertising for Beginners by Alison. Learn how to launch your Facebook Ads Campaign with this free online course and target your ideal Facebook audience. Alison offers a lot of free online digital marketing courses.
- Advertising on Facebook by Linkedin. Amplify your reach with Facebook advertising. Learn how to create and manage Facebook ads campaigns that grow your business and boost your brand. Click to get one-month free trial.
- Facebook marketing courses on Skillshare. Click here to access all the Facebook courses on Skillshare for free. You have to upgrade to premium to access it. You will have 2 months of free access to learn all the skills you need.
B. Instagram Marketing, Top free online Course:
- Developing an End-to-End Instagram Marketing Strategy by Hubspot. Learn how to build and implement a successful organic Instagram marketing strategy.
- Instagram Hacks.
- Learn Instagram marketing by Later. In this free online course, you will learn Free Instagram training, courses, ebooks, & downloads to help you grow your Inst skills. A website completely dedicated to Instagram.
Instagram Marketing. How to Cash in on Your Passion by Patrick Dang, International Sales Trainer at Skillshare.
- Beginners guide to Instagram by Anson Alexander at Linkedin.
Best blogs on Facebook/Instagram Marketing:
Social Media Examiner, Sprout Social, Hubspot, Wordstream, AdEspresso, Schedugram, Kickstagram.
C. Social media marketing courses & tutorials:
- Social Media Course by HubSpot Academy
This free online course provides you with everything you need to build a social media strategy, including tools to help you attract new customers, build loyalty, and shape a positive conversation around your business.
- Free Social Media Analytics Course by quintly Academy.
This free online class will cover the basic principles of social media analytics both for beginners and for marketers who want to refresh their knowledge. For all newcomers to social media analytics, this free course will offer an introduction to its fundamentals.
D. Twitter marketing Mastery Courses:
- How to Build an Advanced Twitter Strategy (by Twitter).
Want to build an advanced Twitter marketing strategy to gain you more followers, retweets, traffic, and sales? Learn from Twitter experts Ai Addyson-Zhang, Charlotte Zoller, Dhariana Lozano, Erika Lovegreen, Melinda Emerson, Madalyn Sklar, and Mario Martinez Jr., plus, the brands who are doing it right including JetBlue, Dell, Motley Fool, and GFuel Energy.
- Twitter strategy by Hubspot
E. TikTok Marketing Strategy free Courses:
- TikTok marketing guide by Influencer Marketing Hub
TikTok Video Ideas for businesses by elise Drama.
How to use TikTok for Business by Mike Sherrard
F. Linkedin Marketing Strategy:
- 7 Advanced LinkedIn Strategies for B2B Marketing by Neil Patel
Easy Steps to Create a Successful LinkedIn Marketing Strategy by Shane Barker
G. Email marketing strategy:
- Mysterious Email Tips from Ben Settle is focused on Copywriting for Email marketing.
- Cold Email Masterclass by Mailshake. Cold email is one of the best sales channels you can add to your business. When done well, it can generate a huge response rate. Master your email marketing strategy with this amazing course.
- Email Marketing free Certification Course by hubspot. This email marketing course will teach you how to create an email marketing strategy that grows your business, and your career. From contact management and segmentation to email deliverability and analyzing your email sends, you’ll learn how to build an email marketing strategy that is human and helpful and builds trust with your contacts.
- Join Mailchimp’s Allyson Van Houten and learn how to craft an email marketing strategy that helps you — the small business owners, freelancers, and startup teams — accomplish your business goals.
- Join Mailchimp’s Fabio Carneiro and learn how to design a marketing email that helps you — the small business owners, freelancers, and startup teams — accomplish your business goals.
- Wishpond’s Email Marketing masterclass for beginners.
Email Marketing: Drip Campaigns. By Sam Dey at LInkedin.
Best Google Ads courses (Google Adwords):
- Google Ads Courses with Certifications. Showcase your mastery of Google Ads by getting certified in Search, Display, Video, Shopping ads and Measurement. Learning is free but certification may ask you for 50$ exam fee.
No worries, here is the trick to get it for free… You need to sign up as Google Partner first. There you will have access to study guides and when you pass your certifications, they will be listed on your partner profile. You will need to pass 2 exams (Fundamental+Additional).
Diploma in Google Ads by Alison. Learn how to drive consistent, high-quality traffic to your site daily with this free Google Ads online course.
Google Ads Essential Training by LinkedIn Learning
- These 2 Udemy courses are not free but it’s very low priced and sometimes they offer it for free. I am adding it due to its value.
The Complete Google AdWords Course: Beginner to Advanced by Jerry Benfield at Skillshare
Digital Marketing with Google Ads by Ben Lund, Former Google Employee
- Learn how Google AdSense can help maximize the money you make from your website with this free online course.
Free AdSense Training For Beginners by ShoutMeLoud.
Youtube Marketing courses:
- Learn What Video Marketing is and How to Do It (By Hubspot)
Learn how to get started with online video marketing to better attract, engage, and delight your audience.
- YouTube Marketing Course
Build your audience and your brand on YouTube, the world’s second-largest search engine. Learn from YouTube influencers and experts. In this course, you will learn about creating a successful YouTube channel, creating engaging videos that people want to share, optimizing videos for higher visibility, YouTube SEO, how to get more video views and channel subscribers, and monetize your channel.
- How to Set Up a YouTube Ads Campaign by Maria at Social Media Examiner.
Best SEO Courses for free:
It’s my personal favorite topic. Using SEO techniques, I have ranked Edook and few other websites on page 1 of Google and generated good revenue.
The meaning of SEO (search engine optimization) is the process of making changes to your website design and content in order to help it appear in the search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc). By optimizing your website for the search engines, you can increase your Visibility and Authority in the organic search engine results. SEO is a vast topic with hundreds of subtopics to cover. So, here is a complete set of best SEO courses & blogs …
- Learn SEO tips and tricks in this amazing SEO training course from Moz. The Moz SEO Certificate will give you the foundational knowledge you need to execute on SEO projects. This course consists of video contents, quizzes, and includes a final exam. Upon completion, you will receive a printable certificate and a LinkedIn badge. SEO Training Course by Moz. It’s a paid course and available for free for a limited time.
- SEO Training Course by Hubspot: Building Sustainable Traffic for Business Growth
- Use this free SEO course by Springboard to build a strong framework in search engine optimization, explore how to optimize a site for organic traffic, and learn how to track and measure results.
- Essential SEO training for online marketing by Eduonix
- Free online courses on SEO by SERP university
Content Marketing mastery:
Content marketing is all about storytelling, and humans have told stories for as long as they could speak. Our attention will always go to those who tell great stories and the storyteller will get the bigger piece of the pie. Below is the list of best free copywriting courses on the Internet. Master this amazing skill and you will be unstoppable.
- The Kopywriting Kourse
- Copyblogger – Content marketing course
- Copyhackers: For Marketers & Copywriters.
- Content Marketing Certification Course by Hubspot
- Copywriting guide by Eduonix.
- The instructor John Carlton is known as “The Most Rip-Off Writer on the Web“. In this free online course, he talks about the importance of stories in your ad or sales copies.
- Landing page Guide Its a 3 video course with each video having a simple but effective tip.
- “The Ultimate Guide to No-Pain Copywriting“. Written by Joanna Wiebe at Copyhackers. My favorite article on this topic, It’s not a course.
- Complete guide to copywriting by Quicksprout.
- An eBook containing 52 tips for creating Headlines that works, Written by Jon Morrow. It will help you in writing Viral Headlines.
Marketing courses (Miscellaneous):
- Learn inbound marketing techniques that range from content creation to social promotion to converting and nurturing leads and beyond.
Inbound marketing certification course by HubSpot.
- Marketing Fundamentals by EdX.
Learn key marketing concepts to implement customer acquisition strategies to find the right customers and grow your business.
- Online Marketing Strategies by EdX
Learn about online marketing opportunities and how to use the Internet, social media, and digital analytics to successfully market your business.
- Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content. Drawing on principles from his best-selling book, “Contagious: Why Things Catch On,” Professor Jonah Berger illustrates successful strategies for you to use buzz to create virality so that your campaigns become more shareable on social media and elsewhere. By the end of this course, you’ll have a better understanding of how to craft contagious content, build stickier messages, and get any product, idea, or behavior to catch on.
Master the Art of Sales :
- The Inbound Sales Certification by Hubspot covers the basics of an inbound approach to sales. This course is for individual sales reps who are looking for actionable tips to use in their next call or meeting. You’ll learn how to identify new prospects, connect with them, explore their needs, and advise them on a path forward.
- The Art of Sales by Coursera. Learn to Master the Art of Sales. Become as Efficient and Effective at Selling as Possible
- The Sales Enablement Certification will teach you how to develop a marketing-driven sales enablement strategy. This course was designed with marketing managers in mind, but other marketers as well as sales leaders can benefit from learning the principles involved in this approach to sales enablement.
- Most sales managers are former salespeople who have been promoted. They know how to sell but often don’t know how to lead a team. If you’re a new sales manager or thinking about becoming a manager, this certification course is for you! In it, you’ll learn how to define your target market, create a scalable sales process, and build training, coaching, hiring, and onboarding programs to help your sales team grow better.
- SMART Sales System Training Program by Sales Scripter.
Our SMART (Sales Messaging and Response Tactics) Sales System is a sales training program that focuses on helping you to improve your sales and prospecting efforts by helping you to always know what is best to say and ask when talking with prospects.
- Be good at sales, without compromising your ethics.
This free online course by Skillshare will help you overcome your barriers to self-promotion and reshape your relationship to sales so you stop being intimidated by sales and start being GREAT at it (without feeling like a sleaze). You’ll learn how to sell in a way that’s convincing, honest, and effective.
Full stack web development courses:
- w3schools: World’s Largest web development site.
- Tutorials Point: The website provides comprehensive tutorials on various programming languages.
- Mozilla Developer Network: Beginers guide to web development
- Tutorial Republic: Interactive tutorials, examples, and references on web development technologies
- Geeks for Geeks is a website that is curated to prepare students who are going for interviews that are related to computer science.
- The Odin Project is for absolute beginners and those who have tried other resources without success.
- Coder-Coder: Tutorials and resources geared towards self-taught web developers
- Khan Academy
Latest Web Development News Websites:
- Hacker News: A social news website with focus on computer science field and WD to be specific.
- The Next Web – Latest News related to design and development in the computer science field. Subscribe to the newsletter and keep yourself updated with everything new.
- DZone – Articles related to tools, tutorials and latest news from dev community.
Best Python programming tutorial:
Python is a high-level, interpreted, interactive, and object-oriented scripting language. Python is designed to be highly readable. It uses English keywords frequently whereas other languages use punctuation, and it has fewer syntactical constructions than other languages.
Python is a MUST for students and working professionals to become a great Software Engineer specially when they are working in Web Development Domain.
- Introduction to python programming by Udacity.
- Learn Python by Codeacademy.
- A Beginners Guide to Python Programming by Skillshare.
- Python Basics for Data Science by IBM at EdX.
Best HTML and CSS Tutorial:
CSS is a MUST for students and working professionals to become a great Software Engineer specially when they are working in Web Development Domain.
Originally, HTML was developed with the intent of defining the structure of documents like headings, paragraphs, lists, and so forth to facilitate the sharing of scientific information between researchers. Now, HTML is being widely used to format web pages with the help of different tags available in HTML language.
- Learn HTML and CSS by W3School
- Intro to HTML and CSS by Udacity
- Harvard University’s introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming for students
- Introduction to HTML: Build a Portfolio Website
Best online courses for Java:
- LinkedIn Learning offers a range of Java courses and tutorials for beginners and experienced developers that want to learn a new skill. The tutorials cover all the basics to understand the core language such as syntax, flows, and methods to get rid of any errors during a project.
- I am supposed to give you only free courses. But I am forced to mention some Udemy paid courses. They are priced at 360(INR) on 14th May 2020.
A. Learn Java In This online Course And Become a Computer Programmer. Obtain valuable Core Java Skills And Java Certification. 455,327 students enrolled. Created by Tim Buchalka at Udemy
Java Programming for Complete Beginners. Learn Java Programming with 200+ code examples. 67K students enrolled.
C. Java In-Depth: Become a Complete Java Engineer!
Comprehensive Java programming course integrated with design principles, best practices & instructor-led Java EE project. By Dheeru Mundluru
- Java Programming and Software Engineering Fundamentals by DUKe University at Coursera.
- Oracle free courses on Java: Practical guides for programmers who want to use the Java programming language to create applications. They include hundreds of complete, working examples, and dozens of lessons. Groups of related lessons are organized into “trails”.
- Java courses: College courses from Harvard, MIT, and more of the world’s leading universities.
Best C++ Tutorials:
40 years ago, a Ph.D. student by the name of Bjarne Stroustrup tinkered around with the C programming language, which was and still is a language well-respected for its flexibility and low-level functionality. Little did he know, he created a new language that can now be found in:
- Operating systems
- Web browsers
- Video games
- And elsewhere!
Course Type 1: Free online courses on C++ (Videos)
- Introduction to C++ Programming by Alison
C++ Tutorial for Complete Beginners by John Purcell at Udemy.
C++ Tutorial for Beginners – Full Course By FreeCodeCamp at Youtube.
Course Type 2: Free online courses on C++ (Textual materials)
- C++ Tutorials from LearnCpp. A complete website dedicated to C++ resources and free online courses.
- Complete C++ tutorial by Programiz. Courses, Resources, Guides,etc
- A power packed tutorial for you to learn C++ by Educative
- Master C++ with Tutorialspoint
- C++ guide from Google education
- Free online course on C++ by Sololearn
Best Machine Learning Course:
Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it learn for themselves. The primary aim is to allow the computers learn automatically without human intervention or assistance and adjust actions accordingly.
To Master Machine Learning, You need to have good knowledge about Python, Statistics, and Data Science. No worries, I have already added the best free online courses on these topics.
Machine learning course by coursera.
Machine learning crash course by Google
Free machine learning in Python tutorials by Springboard
95 Machine Learning courses by Data camp. Choose whatever you need. You can get 2 months of free access by following the steps in this youtube video. You can also use these courses for our next category (Data Science).
Free Data science courses and Tutorials:
Being a field revolving around data and decisions, Data Science requires solid understanding of concepts and evaluations. The free courses for Data Science mentioned in this article will be enough for you to cover the basic fundamentals. Some courses will even go further by letting you work on Data Science projects.
One thing to keep in mind is that this field requires the continuous evolution of concepts and ideas. You can’t just learn through some courses and become a full-time Data Scientist.
- Master Data science with these 16 amazing courses by Alison
- Data science essentials by Microsoft.
- 84 Data Science courses by Data camp (R, SQL, Git, Python, etc). Choose whatever you need. You can get 2 months of free access by following the steps in this youtube video.
- These free Mode tutorials will help you in learning Python focusing mainly on Data Science.
- Data science free course by Cognitive class
- Computational Linear Algebra
- Data science tutorials from Data flair. They have covered every question that you will ever think about in full detail.
- Data science courses by Swayam. Swayam is a Government of India initiative to provide free online courses. Students can learn any new skill related to different domains. If anyone wants to get certified then they need to give an exam at allotted centers and pay some fees for that
- Video Tutorial from Barton Poulson. FreeCodeCamp is a very popular website for learning different tech skills for free. In the YouTube channel, they provide full skill courses in a single video.
Best online IOT Course for free:
The internet of things, or IoT, is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction. Watch this youtube video to understand it practically.
- An Introduction to Programming the Internet of Things (IOT) by Curtin University at EdX.
Arduino Certification Course : Programming the Internet of Things (IOT) by University of California. Create Your Own Internet of Things (IoT) Device in just six courses.
Arduino Step by Step: Getting Started. The original comprehensive course designed for new Arduino Makers. It’s a paid udemy course, you can get it around 360(INR) or 5-10$.
Learn to Design Your Own Boards. Design a board in 15 hours. Step-by-Step tutorial based on the Arduino project (Altium). It’s also a paid Udemy course. I am adding these, just because of there quality and very low pricing. You can also Browse other similar courses on Udemy.
- Internet of things (IOT) and the cloud by Alison.
Free online course on Blockchain technology:
- Free courses on Blockchain technology by Coursera. Offered by University at Buffalo, University of Pennsylvania, etc
Blockchain: Understanding Its Uses and Implications by The Linux Foundation at EdX
Blockchain courses by Class Central
- Foundation of Blockchain by Springboard
- Blockchain Essential V2 by Cognitive Class
Free online Courses on Cybersecurity:
Introduction to Cybersecurity by university of Washington.
The Absolute Beginners Guide to Cyber Security by Skillshare
Computer science courses (Miscellaneous):
- iPhone App Development
If you want to learn how to develop and program iPhone applications, this iPhone app development course is for you.
- Deep Learning Prerequisites: The Numpy Stack in Python
- Algorithms, Part I by Coursera
This course covers the essential information that every serious programmer needs to know about algorithms and data structures, with emphasis on applications and scientific performance analysis of Java implementations.
- Self-Driving Fundamentals: Featuring Apollo by Udacity
Through this course, you will be able to identify key parts of self-driving cars and get to know Apollo architecture. You will be able to utilize Apollo HD Map, localization, perception, prediction, planning and control, and start the learning path of building a self-driving car.
Free Graphic Design Courses, Certifications, and Resources:
Choose the free online courses you need to master your graphic skills.
- This simple playlist from GCFLearnfree.org has got 6 short sized videos having so much knowledge to know about. The videos are all equipped with illustrations and animation that you would love the content.
Best Photography Course for free:
- Top 6 Photography Courses by Alison: From Introductory to Advance level. The 6th Module is on Photoshop, which will give you a creative edge over your clicks.
Fundamentals of DSLR Photography: By Justin Bridges at Skillshare.
Mobile Photography Basics for Instagram Success: By Tyson Wheatley.
- Photography Course 101: By Lynda.com from Linkedin Learning.
- The Practicing Photographer by Linkedin Learning.
Specific Photography courses:
iPhone Photography Course: How to Take Pro Photos On Your iPhone. By Dale McManus.
Street Photography free online course: Capture the Life of Your City.
Lifestyle Photography: Capturing Inspiring Visual Stories
Outdoor Photography: Shooting at Sunset, Sunrise, and Night
Modern Art & Ideas: This course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about modern and contemporary art. You will look at art through a variety of themes: Places & Spaces, Art & Identity, Transforming Everyday Objects, and Art & Society.
Seeing Through Photographs: By MoMA.
- If you are looking for some paid course in very less price, try Phil Ebiner course on udemy. Photography Masterclass.
Best Videography Courses for free:
DSLR Filmmaking: From Beginner to PRO. Free videography course by Jordy Vandeput. He is also my top pick in the next category.
DIY Cinematography: Make Your Video Look Like a Movie. By Ryan Booth.
Filmmaking on a Budget: Tips for Achieving a Cinematic Look by Simon Cade
Videography Course For Beginners: Learn How to Make 4 Types of Short Videos for Business or Hobby. By Randy Alan
Cinematic Wedding Films: A Guide To Wedding Videography . By Matti Haapoja
How to VLOG – Complete Beginners Guide.
- Some Paid Udemy courses, which comes free time to time. If it’s your lucky day, it will be free:
The Complete Video Production Bootcamp by Phil Ebiner. Complete Filmmaker Guide: Become an Incredible Video Creator.
Video Cimetography techniques loved by pro filmmakers
Free Online Video Editing Courses & Certifications:
Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro for Beginners: Skillshare free course by Jordy Vandeput. Turn your creative ideas into amazing videos with Adobe Premiere Pro. A professional video editor that doesn’t limit your creative choices.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC – The Complete Course by Phil Ebiner.
- Master Video editing with 33 hours of expert-created content by Linkedin. Learn the essentials of film and video editing with industry-standard editing tools, using Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X.
Video Editing with Final Cut Pro X – From Beginner to YouTuber by Ali Abadaal.
Learn Adobe After Effects 2019 Complete course by Jordy Vandeput: From Scratch to Advance.
After Effects for Beginners: FREE Mega Course by Envato Tuts
Learn Adobe After Effects: By Phil Ebiner
- Adobe After Effects 2020. In this Linkedin course, Mark Christiansen covers all Essentials training.
- iPhone Filmmaking: Create Cinematic Video With Your Phone by Join Caleb Babcock and Niles Grey.
- List of Free Video Editing courses on Udemy.
Some Amazing Free Video Editing tools:
- Multimedia5: Designed for people like me, who aren’t video makers. It leaves no watermark, even in the free version.
- Kapwing: Kapwing is a collaborative platform for creating images, videos, and GIFs for free. The amazing part is, it attaches No Watermark.
- Renderforest: Online branding tools to design your logo, create professional intros, animations, promo videos, slideshows, music visualizations, landing pages, or even a professional website. It’s free version has few limitations. Still its good for starters or learners.
Best Professional and Personality Development Courses:
Get over the fear of public speaking by learning the techniques elaborated in this free udemy course.
- Free Spoken English course by BBC: This free online course has lessons categorize into Basic, Lower intermediate, Intermediate, upper-intermediate, advance, and till Shakespeare level.
Go to the Courses section(first option in the top row), for the course or other sections for different activities.
Presentation Essentials by Simon Sinek: How to Share Ideas That Inspire Action.
Real Productivity: How to Build Habits That Last
Free Business & MBA Courses:
- The Free MBA by Quantic: The Business School of the Future Has Arrived. Quantic School of Business & Technology is the ModernMBA — the world’s only accredited mobile-first graduate school.
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies by Harvard Business School professor, Tarun Khanna. He takes an inter-disciplinary approach to understand and solve complex social problems with this business course.
Operations Management by B. Mahadevan, IIM Bangalore: Understand key aspects of business operations and lean management including capacity, productivity, quality, and supply chain.
Business courses on edX: Dozens of Business and Management college courses from Harvard, MIT, Wharton, IIM-B, Columbia, and more of the world’s leading universities.
Diploma in E-Business: Build a strong online business strategy. Grow your e-business skills with this free course by Alison.
Business Strategy Specialization: Steer Your Business to Success. Generate value and demonstrate global impact in four courses.
Global Business in Practice: Get an overall view of the increasingly complex challenges of global business from the insights, perspectives, and experience of Georgetown faculty and senior executives currently working in multinational companies.
- How to build a Startup: By Udacity
- 174 Business and Management courses by Future Learn. Select your topic and start learning.
Best Finance courses in India for free:
- Free Finance courses by IIM Bangalore –
Corporate Finance: Learn the ideas, concepts and tools managers use to make the right financial decisions.
Introduction to Investments: Learn about equity markets and security valuation.
Accounting and Finance: Develop financial acumen to manage your business successfully.
Accounting for Decision-Making: Learn how to read and interpret financial statements and manage costs to take informed business decisions.
Statistics for Business: Examine data drawn from allied fields of business such as Finance and HR, and learn how to simulate data to follow a specified distribution.
- Introduction to Financial Market By ISB (Indian School of Business).
- Stock market classes on Youtube:-
Free FInancial Courses by Top Universities:
- Financial Accounting by MIT.
- Fundamentals of Financial Mathematics and Capital Budgeting by NYIF.
- Just Money: Banking as if Society Mattered. By MIT.
- Financial Analysis for Decision Making by Babson College.
Introduction to Corporate Finance by Columbia University.
Project Finance: Funding Projects Successfully by DELFT University
Healthcare Finance, Economics, and Risk by Doane University.
- Learn how to measure the risk and return of equity and debt. By Columbia University.
Budgeting and Finance for Public Libraries. By University of Michigan
- Credit Risk Management
5. Free finance courses by Elearnmarkets. For Indian Markets.
6. Investing 101: Understanding the Stock Market by Skillshare.
Best Economics online Courses by Top Universities:
- Economics Undergraduate and Graduate free online Course By MIT.
Introduction to Managerial Economics by IIM Bangalore: An introduction to Microeconomics and its impact on managerial decision making in today’s business world. This Course is currently archived, you can signup to receive the updates.
Consumer Demand: Learn the fundamental economic principles of consumer demand and how the relationship between price, quantity, and demand affects the market. By Babson College.
- Fundamentals of Macroeconomics by UC3M
Best Excel tutorials, Certifications, and free online courses:
Excel is one of the most used tool for the above 3 categories. So, I have added a Few Certification courses and a few normal tutorials on it. If you have some particular doubt in Excel, you can always youtube it.
- Learn Microsoft Excel from Microsoft itself.
- Professional Certificate program by Microsoft at EdX
Free online Excel Tutorials that adapts to your skill level. Spreadsheeto will provide you 3 videos, based on your current level.
Excel 2016: Advanced Formulas and Functions by Linkedin learning.
Microsoft Excel Tutorial for Beginners by Edureka: A 4.5hr youtube tutorial covering the fundamentals of Excel in detail.
- Advance Excel Tutorial by Tutorials Point
Free Online Courses on Dropshipping:
- In this course, Corey Ferreira from Shopify tells his secrets for finding a product to sell, testing its popularity, and building an unforgettable brand. You’ll learn how to find products to sell without ever worrying about inventory or shipping.
- Oberlo 101 is available for
$49.90FREE for a limited time. Get unlimited access now.
Launch A Profitable eCommerce Business from your home. Shopify Dropshipping Store Setup in both English & Hindi. By Ritoban Chakrabarti from Flying Start Online. Best for Indian Audience.
Complete Shopify Tutorial For Beginners – How To Create A Profitable Shopify Store From Scratch
Product Photography for Ecommerce. In this free online courses, you’ll learn from the Co-Founder and President of Products of White Photography, Jeff Delacruz. Jeff has been a photographer for over 15 years. He has worked with nearly 2,000 businesses and his company has taken over 50,000 photos for entrepreneurs around the globe.
Learn how to create an eCommerce strategy and plan that’s grounded in the inbound marketing methodology so you can attract, engage, and delight more customers for your ecommerce website. Created and taught by Groove Commerce from Hubspot.
Email marketing for eCommerce. Eager to take your email marketing to the next level, and start increasing sales? This tactical class with Mailchimp’s Director of VIP Services, Ariana Hargrave, shares tools and tips you can put into action today to send better emails and achieve your business goals.
Shopify Power: Build An Ecommerce Website Using Shopify | Dropshipping
AliDropship Woocommerce Store. Learn How To Build A Woocommerce Dropshipping Store using AliDropship
Best WordPress Tutorials & Blogging Courses for free:
What is WordPress?
WordPress is the simplest, most popular way to create your own website or blog, without having any coding skill. In fact, WordPress powers over 35% of all the websites on the Internet. It is a content management system (CMS) that helps us design and manage our website without needing to know anything about programming or Coding.
Before I tell you the list, Don’t fall for these local coachings trying to give you WordPress mastery certificates in 10K(INR). My friend paid for the same, while I was learning from Youtube and Free blogs. No one care about these crappy certificates. Instead, learn from these free resources and create something amazing/inspiring.
- How To Build a WordPress Blog Website – Beginners Guide by WP Tuts on Youtube.
- Free WordPress Tutorials on Udemy: Choose the best course as per your need and start learning from these free online courses.
- WordPress Academy: Learn WordPress step by step. By Chris Dixon at Skillshare.
- How To Make A Website With WordPress 2019 – Divi Theme Tutorial. By Darrel Wilson at Skilllshare.
- How to make a WordPress website: All Youtube tutorials. I will recommend these channels for amazing WordPress Tutorials: WpBeginer, Wp Crafter, WP Tuts, Darrel Wilson, Tylor Moore, Ferdy Korpershoek, etc.
Choose it as per your need
- Blogs to follow: WpBeginer, Cdeinwp, WPExplorer, WinninWP, Torque
These blogs will help you with common issues, error messages, guides, resources, etc.
By default, All of the above WordPress tutorials will teach you creating a Blog page. From the Content Marketing course list (Above), you can master the art of creating amazing content on your blog. This much is enough, but I am still giving you 2 more amazing free online courses, especially on Blogging:
Resources & Tips:
Don’t get lost, Below is the road to 10000+ free courses. I have already selected the best ones for you. It took me weeks, so that you don’t have to stuck in Infinite browsing loop.
- EdX: Access 2000 free online courses from 140 leading institutions like MIT, Harvard, IIM, etc. Learning is completely free but for certification, you have to pay approx 100$.
- Skillshare: It is an online learning community to master real-world skills through project-based classes. You can use these projects to boost your skills and resume. They are Giving 2 months of free trial on all paid courses. Choose your preferred courses and master during this free trial. Don’t delay, it may end soon.
- Linkedin Learning ( Earlier Lynda): It’s offering one month of free trial on all premium courses but you can get one more month by following this trick. When you complete a course, it gets added to your LinkedIn profile under the “Certifications” section. At LinkedIn Learning, video courses are led by industry experts and designed to help you succeed at any skill level.
- MIT: It provides free courses on own and partners websites. You can take MIT free online courses on EdX and for certification 50-100$, based on courses.
- Coursera: Coursera only provides 7 days free trial. Earlier, there was an option to Audit the course but now it’s rarely visible. But you can click on the financial aid option to get courses for free. Watch this video for steps.
- Swayam: It is a Hindi acronym that stands for “Study Webs of Active-Learning for Young Aspiring Minds” is an Indian Massive open online course platform. It provided free courses from top Indian universities.
- Udemy: It is a Paid online learning and teaching marketplace with over 100000 courses and 24 million students. Sometimes, Many top Instructors provide their courses for free. I have already mentioned their names in the respective section. Here you can get all free courses by Udemy, apply filters to select your preferred course. For free, don’t just waste your time in any free online courses…Choose wisely or ask me doubts in the comment.
- Alison: It is a free online education platform that mostly focuses on workplace-based skills. It has 14 million registered learners, 2 million graduates and 1,500 courses available for free access. Certification is not free, Learning is free.
- Google: Google provides Dozens of Free Courses and free Certifications. For free Certifications, you have to give Google exams at the end of course and Signup As A Partner.
- Khan Academy: It is a non-profit educational organization that provides free video tutorials and interactive exercises. Visit their website or youtube channel to access hundreds of free courses.
Comment your Queries/Feedback. Do share with your friends in Whatsapp/Facebook groups.